skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
M&M&M Peterson
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Confident in Sitting
Look at her now :-) This is taken just a week later and she's confident enough to wave and smile while she sits. So BIG!!
1 comment:
Jase and Melissa
said...
What a sweet picture! I love her reddish hair!
November 28, 2008 at 7:23 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(8)
►
February
(8)
▼
2008
(20)
▼
November
(9)
Confident in Sitting
Learning to Sit
Pumpkins
Macee Pictured on Parenting Mag's Website
First Fall Walk
Pretty in Purple
She does not like the puffs
PA Cousins
Sarah Palin
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
About Me
Meredith
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
I wanted to set up a blog to display pictures of our family and share updates for all :-)
View my complete profile
1 comment:
What a sweet picture! I love her reddish hair!
Post a Comment